Dragon Ball-Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join this epic adventure in the Dragon Ball Universe set 500 years after GT..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shrimzo, The Ancient Saiyan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shrimzo
1st Cell Leader/Saiyan Ruler

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Shrimzo, The Ancient Saiyan Empty
PostSubject: Shrimzo, The Ancient Saiyan   Shrimzo, The Ancient Saiyan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:46 am

Name: Shrimzo

Age: Unknown (assumed to be almost past 600...history will explain)

Appearance: Shrimzo has medium length, wild and untamed hair that goes just below ear level. His eyes are also pure black like most saiyans and also dons their battle armor. The pants are a dark blue as the boots and the shoulderless armor are themed a dark blue and yellow. His saiyan tail is mostly seen wrapped around his waist, being a dark brown color. The hair is mostly styled like a rocket's flare with some locks pointing to the side in a protruding manner (almost like Goku's)

Alighnment: Neutral

Orginization: Saiyans

Weapon: No

Personality: He appears nice, sometimes quiet but in battle he seems bloodthirty and has the fun of his life like his respective race. In most casual situations or times of peace, he'll either train or sleep after eating until his heart's content. In a fight, he's reluctant to receive any help even if he's losing. Because of his pride, he'll likely end up in worse case scenarios unless he strong enough to handle any problems he encounters on his own.

Signature Technique:
Final Blaze: Shrimzo collects sunlight and ki into either of his hands, and possibly both. Depending on how much it's charged and form varies its power. It's then unleashed as either a ball with a blazing bright yellow trail behind it, or a ki blast/beam. They're both so bright that it resembles a solar flare that bursts outwards towards the opponent to blind them. The technique itself is hot and can do decent damage, resembling the feeling of a fire attack.

Techniques:

Earth Flare: He palms the ground after collecting sunlight along with his ki and pumps it into the ground, forming a heterozygous mix of sort as pillars of ki arise from the ground in a violent manner that surrounds the opponent before coming up below the foe to cause damage.

Final Flare:He gathers up pure sunlight and converts it into energy, releasing a large burning wave that could break through weak ki blasts. This attack could also be used with straight ki and the direction could be controlled slightly to home in on the foe.

1-99 posts: 2 techniques
100-200 posts: 3 techniques
200-300 posts: 4 techniques
300-400 posts: 5 techniques

and so on, every 100 posts you may make a new technique.

History: Shrimzo is a purebred saiyan, awakening to the newly restored Planet Vegeta as someone who has slept for over 5 centuries! There has been a reason for such a phenominon about this saiyan. It all started years ago..during Bardock's time as an infant. At that time was anotehr saiyan born from the same mother, and was no other known as Shrimzo. Once Shrimzo got older, he was trained in the saiyan military while balancing the elementary education that was mandatory there.

He did above average, but in combat training was something that he rather strived and excelled in like all saiyans. He was looking too familiar to his brother, Bardock, and began to assume a style of his own choosing:having medium length, wild and untamed hair that goes just below ear level. His eyes are also pure black like most saiyans and also dons their battle armor. The pants are a dark blue as the boots and the shoulderless armor are themed a dark blue and yellow. His saiyan tail is mostly seen wrapped around his waist, being a dark brown color. The hair is mostly styled like a rocket's flare with some locks pointing to the side in a protruding manner. It was similiar to something like his brother's, his hair I mean, but the rest was different.

At the age of sixteen, he was sent on his first mission on a foreing plant that just existed in their current galaxy. It was night time there..and that was the first time he transformed into a Great Ape and caused mass destruction on the planet that lasted for practically days. And days was all it took for Shrimzo to bring the plant to its knees before blowing it up with a gigantic mouth blast that pierced through its core. At that point, he learned how to control his transformation and can even talk in a deeper, more toned out voice. But then, years later when he was just returning to planet vegeta after a mission..his home planet was destroyed.

He went into stasis mode inside of his space pod as it froze his body to preserve it. It oddly went past the scene, undetected through the space debris and asteroids..and was forever asleep in that frozen, deep cold slumber while drifting off to other parts in outer space. Decades later, his pod was found by a saiyan squad returning from a mission. When they looked inside, they saw how his body was preserved in his pod..he sure had grown. His body was that of a grown man since his aging process was significantly slowed down physically, having bigger muscles, more hair on his body, etc.

His scouter was long gone at this point and outdated..no longer functioning. His armor was brittle and partially shattered. When they retrieved and brought him back to Planet Vegeta, he was fully recovered and awakened from his sleep.

"Oh my..what has happened..my family? Brother..everything's changed here. What has happened!?"

He shouted at the scientist that awoke him from his slumber. Once everything was explained..he was silent for a month to intake everything that was said that happened to Planet Vegeta. But that time wasn't wasted..he quickly retrained his body to catch his bearings once more, knowing that even his body has gotten stronger and could possibly reach a new height of power. But once more during his training session..in an empty room where the gravity was adjusted to 90x earth's gravity..his body was ripped and sweaty. He was obviously exhausted from his constant training that he kept at for that "silent month" period. But then..it suddenly happened..

"Computer..change gravity to one hundred times earth's gravity, now!"

The lights flashed a bright red before the gravity slammed him into the ground. He couldn't even lift a finger, let alone look up with his eyes. In his mind, he was thinking :"D-Darn it all! Is this what I have been reduced to!? All these new saiyans surpassing me..showing me up..and everyone I knew is gone..all gone! I can't take it anymore! I don't care about the rest of them, their goals, or their accomplishment! I will lead! I will take command..I will become a SUPER SAIYAN!!!"

His power levels suddenly rised, shooting through the roof like a quick bullet. His aura was like a rocket's flare, but pointing upwards. He was getting up to his feet while his white aura with a slight blue tint was flaring violently. He then roared outloud out of anger, slamming both of his fists into the floor as it made a large crater around him in a 11 ft diameter. His aura sparked, accompanied by a white electric aura as he was now up on his feet. Even though he wasn't a super saiyan, but his training has a deep, emotional meaning to it. His training was to let go of his pride..aanger..anguish and agony..converting them into the motivation and power he needed to become stronger..almost being at the peak of his power as a normal saiyan.

When he was becoming known for his power after it surged through miles and miles on a particular location on planet vegeta and hearing his story, he was not known as the legendary super saiyan..but rather..the Legendary Ancient Saiyan because of his normal power almost being peaked and because of his experience and old age.
Back to top Go down
Son Zeraku
Z-Fighters Leader
Son Zeraku

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Shrimzo, The Ancient Saiyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrimzo, The Ancient Saiyan   Shrimzo, The Ancient Saiyan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:25 am

Approved and Nice History!!! OMG! Nice roleplaying dude
Back to top Go down
http://dragonballrpg.power-rpg.com

Shrimzo, The Ancient Saiyan
Page 1 of 1