Join this epic adventure in the Dragon Ball Universe set 500 years after GT..

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Help Topic: Z-Fighters Guidlines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Son Zeraku
Z-Fighters Leader

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Help Topic: Z-Fighters Guidlines   Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:50 am

This is the guidlines of the Z-Fighters. The Z-fighters is an orginization that is against the saiyans and other threats and are allianced with earth. Since the Z-fighters fight to protect all of the planets from the vicious saiyans and/or other threats. The Z-fighters may travel to other planets to help out. I am the Leader of Z-fighters so I will be posting missions for you all. Z-fighters are allowed to go into groups of two, or train rogues to become their trainees. To become a Z-fighter you must leave your current alliance and/or planet and become a rogue. After that you must epic post and/or Fight one of the Z-fighters. If you are denied entering the Z-fighters, do not get angry, you can return to your planet and try once again, but you must post at least 3 paragraphs to get back in and if you leave your race twice and you are denied from the Z-fighters, you are not allowed back into your planet and you will just have to become a rogue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonballrpg.power-rpg.com

Help Topic: Z-Fighters Guidlines
Page 1 of 1