Dragon Ball-Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join this epic adventure in the Dragon Ball Universe set 500 years after GT..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now Hiring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Son Zeraku
Z-Fighters Leader
Son Zeraku

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Now Hiring Empty
PostSubject: Now Hiring   Now Hiring Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:27 am

We are not officially opened, but for those who love dragon ball z and are willing to work we have some Spots open that must be registered.

Head Admins:

1. Son Zeraku & Android XXXX

Admins:

1. Methias

2. Korynn

Head Moderators:

Leader:Ruta

2. Shrimzo

Moderators:

Be The First to sign up for a moderator spot! Admin spots are also open! We request that if you want these positions that you be willing to work and be active, those who aren't will be removed unless they have have a reason/ have been excused
Back to top Go down
http://dragonballrpg.power-rpg.com
Shrimzo
1st Cell Leader/Saiyan Ruler

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Now Hiring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring   Now Hiring Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:00 am

Name: Shrimzo

What You're Good at: Editing in terms of: techniques, appearance, history. I'm also good at moderating battles so no fierce argueing occurs. I'm also good at enforcing the law! Lol, seriously..I also know how to make templates and rules if any help is required.

How Can We Reach you?: Through pm or e-mail

Experience: 4 years in Rping and moderating.

Reason(s): I would like to become a moderator (or admin) not only because I was one many times before, but also because this has the potential to become a great DBZ RPG site. I would make sure that this goes smoothly as possible since I love DBZ as much as Bleach. I am friendly, but at the same time, will not make any biased decisions. i.e. i'm friends with someone and will approve any technique they put up. No, I won't do any such thing, even if they do get mad..which they shouldn't over a technique anyway..

Will You Be Dedicated to the site: But of course..DBZ is one of my main loves in life aside from girls and Bleach.
Back to top Go down

Now Hiring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball-Rpg :: The Squad :: Announcements-
Jump to: